Sunday, May 1, 2011

My new "Natural Delights" TV show airing Tuesdays

Happy May day!  How glad I am to see the sunshine and tulips, though I won't be able to post any more "birds freezing in the snow" photos for a while. I'm so excited to be airing a musical slideshow every week on Channel 5, Nutmeg TV at 7:30PM featuring my nature photography. WE just started this series - a first for me. This week's show is entitled "Spring Reveries."  It will feature the tulips of Elizabeth park as well as many other spring delights. I'm also giving a short class this month entitled "The Art of Photography" at Farmington Continuing Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Mandarin, Trumpeter Swan and Barrows Goldeneye

Good morning, here are 3 more beautiful waterbirds from our exhibit, Waterbirds In Love, at the Connecticut Audubon Society in Pomfret ! ...